How to Download Backup of Home Directory, MySQL, or E-mail Only?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Files section, click on Backup Wizard Icon.
3. Under Backup or Restore text, click on the Backup button.
4. In the 2nd step, Full or Partial Backup option, under Select Partial Backup, you need to click on Home Directory to download home directory only, or should you wish to download only MySQL Databases, click on MySQL Database.
5. Now click on the Download link/button.
How to generate and download a full backup of your cPanel Account?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Files section, click on Backup Icon. 3. Under Full Backup, click on the Download a Full Website backup button. 4. From the dropdown menu, select the backup destination as Home and enter your email address in ...
How to Create an E-mail Account with Siteworx?
To create a new e-mail address, perform the following steps: 1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ ) 2. Under SiteWorx Menu, click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open. 3. Click the E-mail menu ...
How to change your e-mail password at SiteWorx?
To change your e-mail password, perform the following steps: 1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (eg: www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ ) 2. Under SiteWorx Menu, click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open. 3. Click the E-mail menu ...
How to download your database from DirectAdmin?
You can download your database from DirectAdmin. It can be useful for backup purposes or other uses. 1. Log in to your DirectAdmin Account. 2. In the Account Manager section, click on the MySQL Management icon or type MySQL Management in the ...
How to generate a dump of the database and download in Plesk?
You can generate a copy/backup of your database and download it to your computer using Plesk. 1. Log in to your Plesk account. (e.g., https://example.com:8443 ) 2. In Sidebar Menu, Click on Databases. 3. Under the list of databases, click on ...