How to Restore cPanel Backup?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Files section, click on Backup Wizard Icon.
3. Under Backup/Restore text, click on the Restore button.
4. Under Select Restore Type, choose the appropriate option.
5. Click on Browse, select your backup file from your PC, and click on the Upload button.
How to Restore Partial backup in SiteWorx?
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ ) 2. Under SiteWorx Menu, click the Backups menu item if it is not already open. 3. Click the Management menu item. 4. Click on the "Restore account from backup" button and ...
How to Restore a Backup you Generated Earlier in DirectAdmin?
1. Log in to your DirectAdmin account. 2. In the Advanced Features section, click on Create/Restore Backups icon or type Restore in the navigation filter box, and then the option will appear. Click on it. 3. On the top right-hand side, you will find ...
How to Download Backup of Home Directory, MySQL, or E-mail Only?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Files section, click on Backup Wizard Icon. 3. Under Backup or Restore text, click on the Backup button. 4. In the 2nd step, Full or Partial Backup option, under Select Partial Backup, you need to click on ...
How to Encrypt a Database Password in a Plesk Backup?
1. Log in to your Plesk account. 2. Go to Websites & Domains > Backup Manager. 3. Click on Remote Storage Settings. 4. On the right side of Password Protection, if it displays Disabled, click on change. 5. Tick Use password protection and ...
How to generate and download a full backup of your cPanel Account?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Files section, click on Backup Icon. 3. Under Full Backup, click on the Download a Full Website backup button. 4. From the dropdown menu, select the backup destination as Home and enter your email address in ...